2018 Ski-Doo Grand Touring Sport 600 ACE
Grand Touring Sport 600 ACE
An economical, comfortable two-up touring sled with sophisticated styling and a feature-packed Rotax 600 ACE engine – not to mention the most fuel-efficient in snowmobiling.
- iTC™ with ECO® mode: The industry’s only Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) throttle-bywire technology. Includes three shift-on-the-fly driving modes (Sport, Standard, ECO®), Learning Key feature and optional finger throttle operation.
- Finger throttle position: Throttle block can be rotated to be used as either a traditional thumb throttle or unique finger throttle.
- Handlebar control: Redesigned to be more intuitive. Warmer switches oriented to up / down operation.
- 2-up seat with passenger handholds: Comfortable 2-up seat with backrest, including handholds.
- Analog gauge with display
- Rotax® 600 ACE engine with 420W magneto
- REV-XS™ platform
- SC™-5M rear suspension
- 16 × 137 × 1.25 in. lug RipSaw® track
- Pilot™ 5.7 SL skis
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Excellent wind protection with a 18 in. windshield
- Steering controls module
- Mechanical reverse
- Heated passenger grips with air deflectors
- Learning Key included
- Reversible throttle lever (thumb or finger activated)
- Heated driver’s visor power outlet
- Rotax® Engine: 600 ACE
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, four-stroke D.O.H.C., dry sump
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 600 cc / 36.6 in.³
- Bore: 74 mm / 2.9 in.
- Stroke: 69.7 mm / 2.7 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,250 RPM
- Carburation: EFI
- Recommended fuel type: Regular unleaded
- Minimum octane: 87
- Fuel tank: 40 L / 10.6 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 2.1 L / 2.2 qt
- Drive clutch type: eDrive™ 2
- Driven clutch type: QRS (short shaft)
- Engagement: 2,200 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 21
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 49
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 231 kg / 510 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,110 mm / 122.4 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,275 mm / 50.2 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,487 mm / 137 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Front suspension: Dual A-arms
- Front shock: Motion Control
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: SC™-5M
- Center shock: Motion Control
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 245 mm / 9.6 in.
- Frame: REV-XS™
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7 SL
- Seating: 2-up
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks
- Riser block height: 115 mm / 4.5 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: Mechanical
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Analog with display
- Mirrors: Standard
- Windshield: 450 mm / 18 in.
- Runner: Square 1/2
- Carbide configuration: 132 mm / 5.2 in. at 60°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Optional
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 600 ACE
- 36.6 in.³ (600 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.9 in. (74 mm) x 2.7 in. (69.7 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- eDrive™ 2
- Driven Clutch
- QRS (short shaft)
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Dual A-arms; Shock: Motion Control
- Front Travel
- 8.7 in. (220 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SC™-5M; Center Shock: Motion Control; Rear Shock: HPG™
- Rear Travel
- 9.6 in. (245 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ 5.7 SL
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1,077 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 16 in. (406 mm) W x 137 in. (3,487 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 US gal. (40 L)
- Dry Weight
- 510 lb. (231 kg)
- 18 in. (450 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers