2018 Jeanneau LEADER 36
Call for Price
Like the LEADER 40, the LEADER 36 boasts an incomparable style. Endowed with a superb V-shaped hull designed by M. Peters, she features a sporty design by the Garroni Designers. Resolutely timeless and easy to handle, the new LEADER 36 is particularly well suited for short cruises with family or friends.
A sofa, a double sundeck, a spacious salon... owners will appreciate her exceptional interior layout, with its unexpected and ingenious “two-and-a-half volumes." By day, the interior saloon is a spacious, entirely open living area with impressive sea views, while by night, the owner's cabin converts into a magnificent suite with bar and sofa.
In an effort to bring you a unique level of comfort at sea, JEANNEAU has incorporated a separate shower stall, as well as three berths, in the aft cabin. These are just some of the clever features that make the LEADER 36 the ideal boat for family cruising.
With her long, fluid lines, unmistakably high-quality living spaces and exceptional performance at sea, the LEADER 36 is the perfect blend of sportiness and elegance.
- Length overall: 11.47 m / 37 ft. 7 in.
- Hull length: 9.86 m / 32 ft. 4 in.
- Standard keel draught: 0.75 m / 2 ft. 5 in.
- Fuel capacity: 550 L / 145 gal.
- Weight: 6616 kg / 14586 lb.
- Water capacity: 160 L / 42 gal.
- Cabins: 2
- CE Category: B8 / C10
- Available Engines: Volvo 2xD4 - 300DP (2x300CV/Hp) Volvo 2xD4 - 260DP (2x260CV/Hp) Mercruiser 2x6.2L MPI DTS BRAVO 3X (2x300CV/Hp)
- Length Overall
- 11.47 m / 37 ft. 7 in.
- 0.75 m / 2 ft. 5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 6616 kg / 14586 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 550 L / 145 gal.