2013 Glacier Bay Catamarans Catamaran 2770 Cuddy
The new 2770 is a complete redo of the Glacier Bay 2670 so popular for years among fishermen and cruisers alike. We've taken the proven hull design and upgraded the cockpit, seating, cabin, even the fore deck. It's all-new, all ready, and all Glacier Bay.
The wrap around L-lounge seating in the cockpit features a 132-quart insulated box below. The starboard side entertainment center has a built in fresh water sink and a refrigerator option. Behind the seating, another center is great for entertaining with a Corian top, but also doubles as a fishing station with a 20-gallon live well and storage below. The aft cockpit houses two 100-quart insulated boxes in the deck (with macerator pumps) and optional jump seats that fold flat for fishing.
The cabin features Lonseal teak and holly sole, a big queen berth and a marine head tucked aft of the companionway steps. With a pull-out shower and 20 gallons of fresh water, you can cruise long range in the hull design that won the Bermuda Challenge. Or, treat the family to a harbor cruise a little closer to home.
- Beam: 8'9"
- Bridge Clearance: 8'8"
- Cockpit Area: 35 sf
- Draft: 20"
- Dry Weight (approx): 7,200 lbs w/ twin 150's
- Freeboard Aft: 25"
- Freshwater Capacity: 20 gal
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 90 gal
- Length: 27'
- Max HP twin: 2 x 150 HP
- Molded LOA: 27'
- Trailer Height: 10'1"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Typical Cruise: 22 mph/2.3 mpg
- Typical WOT: 40 mph/1.5 mpg
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal
- Cobalt Blue full or two-tone hull colors
- Ice Blue full or two-tone hull colors
- Traditional graphics package
- Cruiseair® 8,000 BTU heating/ cooling unit with vents to the cabin and cockpit
- Electrical conversion kit to 220/240v power
- Jensen marine stereo system with (4) speakers, iPod controls, NOAA Weatherband, and AUX / MP3 port
- Shorepower with battery charger, cordset, receptacles and microwave
- Dual, flush-mounted fold-away aft seats
- Entertainment center grill with transom mounts
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- Lewmar freefall windlass for bow pulpit with rode, chain and aluminum anchor
- Removable L-lounge dinette table
- Stainless refrigerator (replaces trash receptacle)
- Marine head with 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Private head area with privacy curtain, sink, and shower
- Power-assist steering with 13" wheel
- Strataglass curtain package
- Suzuki or Yamaha 150 4-strokes (twin counter-rotating engines, rigging, controls & stainless props)
- (2) 90-gallon 2013 EPA approved polyethylene fuel tanks that do not rust and will not emit gas odors
- (4) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Cockpit LED courtesy lights
- Fiberglass entertainment center/wet bar with 20-gallon overboard draining livewell, (4) stainless steel cupholders, and (4) dry storage drawers
- Freshwater pull-out transom shower
- Insulated 100-quart port and starboard floor fishboxes with macerator pumps (optional generator replaces starboard box)
- Port and starboard boarding steps
- Port and starboard deck caps with rod and gaff storage for (6) rods
- Raw water washdown with hose quick disconnect
- Walk-through transom with fiberglass door and heavy duty latch, (2) stainless steel cup holders, and bolsters
- (2) recessed stainless steel cup-holders at the helm
- 316-grade stainless steel steering wheel
- Battery select switches with parallel capability
- Companion grab rail
- Deluxe helm bench seat with flip-up bolster and armrest
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of a 12-inch screen
- Fiberglass top with aluminum frame, integrated VHF box, overhead lights, (6) rocket launchers, spreader light and life jacket storage
- Full wrap-around tempered safety glass windshield with center vent
- Insulated 132-quart L-lounge storage cooler with overboard drains
- Port side L-lounge seating for (4) adults with cushioned backs and laminated foot rests
- Starboard entertainment center with fresh water sink and storage with Corian top, stainless cup-holder, and tip-out trash receptacle (optional fridge replaces trash bin)
- Starboard windshield wiper with freshwater washer
- (3) cabin portlights with curtains
- Cabin LED overhead lights
- Cabin mirror
- Forward storage compartment with storage nets
- Freshwater system with 20-gallon tank
- Lockable cabin door
- Lonseal teak and holly cabin sole
- Low profile foredeck acrylic hatch with screen
- Queen-sized berth
- Storage compartments under berth
- 316-grade stainless steel bow rail
- Bow seating for (2) adults
- Dual anchor lockers with molded in bow pulpit
- Recessed walk around area around cabin
- Max HP
- 2 x 150 HP
- Length Overall
- Dry Weight
- 7,200 lbs w/ twin 150's
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 x 90 gal